Sunday, October 29, 2006
POSTER FOR DC IN CLUB DAY

As a part of Dance Club, I was asked to design a poster for the Latin Dance Class for this Club Day. Uhm, at the beginning, I started to take the photograph of our teachers to design the poster. However, the first draft version of this poster is really stupid that I dont dare to post it rite here, *.~. Uhm, after a long time finding the way to arrange every information and image, I have come up with the following designs. Uhm, I have receive many comments from the other team member. So, I have change my design alot to reach the general agreement ><
1. 2nd version:
With this one, I wanna change the common color of the Latin Dance with only Red, Yellow, Black, etc. So, I start with the white background. Then, I try to make the pictures of my teachers to be black like that. The reason for this is that they dont really want to have the envy with the other teacher of the other class. Uhm, instead of using just the shape of the models, I tried to make it both clear and "unclear". They said that I'm so krazie for doing this, but I like it because it's different to any other format of Pictures like this and it's my own style! ^^



2. 3rd version:

Uhm, they still dont like the crazy way I have done above, so they need the traditional way of using color>_<. Ok, I have tried to change it and using the real image and come up with this one. The other guys like this most but they think that this is just like a Halloween mood! Is it?
3. 4th version:
Uhm, this time, I try to use the shape of the body, not so different, however, it looks interesting that I wanna show it here for ya to view. ^^



4. The Last Version:
Uhm, this is the final version that my "clients" agree with most, so, this is what they want! In my opinion, it's just like the traditional poster, nothing new! I dont like it much! Anyway, tell me if it is good or not! ^_^

 
posted by Melanie at 8:59 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: