Sunday, November 19, 2006

3 MOCKUPS FOR MY PORTFOLIO



With this layout, I used most of my works such as the photos that I took when I was watching the football match of my friends at the football fields. There are many other interesting photos, but the most attractive pics to me is of the grass. So, I try to make the boder line and the navigators from the grass photos. Originally, I use Black for my font color, but it's only good for the navigators only but not the whole layout. So, I choose the half of brown and yellow color, that is also suitable for the graphics designs also.





This is a layout of the Gallery page. I intend to design about two to four thumbnails of the my works and besides them are the quotes of my explanations or my thought through the works. The "previous" and "next" are the buttons that link to the other page of Gallery parts. There are also the border line to mark the area of the thumbnail. These thumbnails are also the links to a page that shows the full size pics with the full explanation.





This is the final layout of the contact information. On the right side is the avatar in a bit big size. The contact information is put in the center of the page.

 
posted by Melanie at 7:16 AM | Permalink |


1 Comments:


At 8:51 PM, Blogger Madeleine Morris

I like the photo of the foot. It's cute.

However, I'm a little concerned with all the photoshop tricks going on. Could we try something just plain and elegantly layed out?

Please?