Sunday, November 12, 2006
LOGO FOR ENGLISH SPEAKING CLUB


This is the 3 designs of a logo I made for the English Speaking Club of the University of Social Science & Humanity. I start up with the 3 ribbon as the cooperation of people in this club. Then, I try to make the logo shape come into triangle. The first one is with border line, and the second has no border. Anyway, when I try to design it in the poster, I found it just same as the Dangerous Sign in transportation. Then, I try to come up with another background which is more suitable! ^^












 
posted by Melanie at 7:41 AM | Permalink |


1 Comments:


At 8:49 PM, Blogger Madeleine Morris

The problem with setting type on a curved line is very often spacing. As you can see, you have got crowding problems on "speaking"

Also, I'm not really sure what those blade-like things are.