Sunday, November 05, 2006
THE SECRET SEX LIFE OF PLANTS


These are the two layers of an scientific paragraph base on the Gestalt Theory.
With the first layout, I chose to work with the picture of orchid because I love orchid. Then, I found it quite hard to arrange the text as well as the image to be suitable. Finally, I have to separate the image into many pieces and set them into the background as this layout.




With this one, I work on the theory of Closure for the flower on the top. Moreover, I also tried the portrait shape of the A4 layout.


 
posted by Melanie at 7:41 AM | Permalink |


1 Comments:


At 11:05 PM, Blogger Madeleine Morris

On the dark layout - Don't set Script fonts in all caps - they aren't designed for it. Also - watch your contrast between text and background. Why make it hard to read?

On the light layout - where is your whitespace around your bodytext? Why are you being so stingy with it?