Saturday, December 16, 2006
WELFARE POSTER

For this assignment, I decided to choose the problem of the transportation originally! But then, when I was on the way to school, there was an idea for the issue of the Prostitution that is a man is hung on a thin wood stick by a small nail. Besides, there was a prostitute who is trying to pull him down toward the HIV virus. I intend to use an image of drawing along the poster. However, the difficulty is that I dont know how to draw a sexy girl! T.T So, my friend sent me this stuff to get an idea : ^^






So, this is my draw. THen, I scan this image onto the computer to edit it by photoshop. I then, change the image into grayscale and I also change the curves to the opposite site to create the possible image.





So, this is my final version of the poster :



 
posted by Melanie at 5:35 PM | Permalink |


1 Comments:


At 8:47 AM, Blogger EMERALD

:) So I can remmeber I sent you the moving picture with dog. Haha. Cannot believe you up it on here :D Anyway, the idea for the poster is nice. your drawing is not bad :)