Sunday, November 26, 2006
DISCOUNT CARD

These are several version of the Discount Card for DC that I have designed. With this first version, I really like the back-site, and the color. But the font are still so simple. Moreover, the red is ok on the screen, but when we print it out, it looks awful!



So, I make a new one base on the old design of the front page and change the color a bit. But I do not like this much in general. So I change the color into the yellow one with other design of the front as well as a bit changes with the back.






However, I'm still not very pleased with the last version. It still look quite ok on the screen, but it is not illustrated well with the printing one. So finally, I come up with this perfect version. And as I expect, the printing one is very kool! I like this most! ^^


 
posted by Melanie at 5:03 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: