Sunday, December 10, 2006
WHITE CHRISTMAS POSTER - PART 1


Well, I was asked to make a poster for the up-coming event of Event Club : White XMas! Originally, they asked me to use only white and red color with the theme of romantic and silent! So, I choose to work with a couples of candles! However, it's not very cool with the candle, so I change my mind to a christmas tree! And, I found the real pine tree with white snow is all that I want for my poster. I like the "sparkle" effects of this poster most, I used to find this effects in many tutorial, then suddenly I found it very easy to do this with the brush and low hardness only! So cute! ^^





Together with the poster is the front and back page of the Flyer. Because they intend to photocopy the flyer, so, I just make them in grayscale with some simple elements of Xmas at the corner.





 
posted by Melanie at 7:46 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: