Sunday, December 24, 2006
DESIGN CAMPAIGN OF DANCE COMPETITION II

As you can see around the campus these day, you would see some of our design for the Dance Competition of Dance Club this semester. I am very happy because I and one of my friend has made such a series of design like this. The purpose is to create a repetition of a symbol for the Dance Competition. For this marketing campaign, it's now successful with high attention for this event. And I hope you will attend at the event on this Friday at 5:30pm! Thanks alot!


I. Poster:



II. Table Flyer:



III. Flyer:

IV. Coupon:




V. My pic:

Well, I dont really like to show my face rite there, so, I prefer to create several effects on my pic. Uhm, it looks scary huh? Anyway, plz VOTE for me ! Thanks Alot! Number 13! :P

 
posted by Melanie at 12:07 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: