Saturday, December 23, 2006
SHOOTING ACCIDENTALLY


Uhmm, these are several of the fotos that I have shot around our campus. These are just taken randomly with some angle I like or I found them interesting. Take a look at them:



One of the thing I concerned most is the grass at the football field. Overall, they all look smooth, fresh like a carpet. But with the closed shot, they seems to b in a disaster, messy and dying. THis is also because of the light yellow color of the sunset light.


This is the pic that is taken against the sunlight. I took alot of kinda this but this is what I'm pleased with most because the things are toltally unable to b seen except the sun. Actually, at that time, everything are still bright, however the effect of the sunlight make it like this.



And these are : Industrialization vs Natural ???





 
posted by Melanie at 11:53 PM | Permalink |


1 Comments:


At 8:36 AM, Blogger Alan Vo

tee-hee I like the 1st and 2nd pic which is impressive to me. The 1st one makes me feel fresh and happy, while the 2nd looks sad but extremely beautiful ^^